COVID-19 Update 03/02/2022
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please make sure your appointment is confirmed. If we do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of your appointment, the appointment may be taken out from our system to be opened up for others.
We understand life is busy, you may also text us through our secure network at 608-849-3937 to confirm.
- If your appointment has been confirmed, and the appointment is missed, we do reserve the right to charge for the missed appointment(s). Our fee for a missed appointment is $75. If something changes in your schedule, please let us know as much in advance as you can to avoid this charge. We are happy to reschedule you to a time that will work better for you.
CALL TO REVIEW EXAM PROTOCOLS
- Our staff will reach out to confirm information we have on your chart and make updates, if necessary, prior to your arrival.
- The OCT and Optomap digital scans are a part of your full comprehensive exam.
The cost of the OCT and Optomap bundle is $51.
Most insurances at this time do not cover these scans, although Quartz in many instances will pay for one.
These additional tests provide the doctors with more information about the internal health of your eyes without having to dilate.
- For more information about the OCT and Optomap scans please see: Vision Care & Products > OCT & Optomap or click here. Insert_hyperlink_here
- Please bring insurance cards to your appointment. It is our policy to scan in a new copy of your insurance card each year in order to best coordinate benefits.
- Masks are required inside the building for both staff and patients.
- We ask you to arrive 15 minutes early for our check in process.
- Please wear your contact lenses into your appointment if you are a contact lens wearer.
NEW PATIENTS TO OUR OFFICE
- We are excited to meet you and welcome you into the May Vision Center family! To best serve you, we only ask for the following extra items.
- Our Health History Questionnaire can be filled out at our office or on your own time prior to your appointment, you can print it here.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, we ask that you please bring in your current contact lens prescription in any form such as:
- An official document from your previous provider
- Packages from your left and right eyes
- A picture of your prescription
CLEANING IN OUR OFFICE
Everything we use is disinfected between patients so whether you are coming in for an exam or trying on glasses, you can be assured that the materials you come into contact with have been cleaned thoroughly.
If you have any of these symptoms, please call your health care professional.
Syptoms of COVID-19:
- Influenza like symptoms (fever, cough, chills)
- Fever 100.4 or above
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell or taste
We really appreciate your patience during these trying times and are committed to your health and safety in our offices. If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 608-849-3937 (Waunakee) or 608-524-4334 (Reedsburg). Please be safe and we will conquer this virus. We can’t wait to see you again soon!
The foundation of Pure&Clean solutions is a naturally occurring compound internally produced by humans and mammals. White blood cells use this compound (HOCl) to fight bacteria and inflammation after infection or trauma. The unmatched quality of Pure&Clean products is recognized by our HOCl industry-best 24-month shelf life on all of our FDA cleared products. These products are non-cytoxic and safe for use around the eyes, mucous membranes and sensitive areas.
Why does May Vision Center use this product?
Pure&Clean Disinfectant / Sanitizer products are hospital grade and EPA registered to kill all labeled pathogens including what many other products cannot kill: C. Diff, MRSA, Noro and Rhino virus as viricide, germicide, tuberculocide, bactericide, and anti-microbial. Although the effectiveness of Pure&Clean Disinfectant / Sanitizer products are impressive, the most important value to the health of our consumers is the move away from highly toxic and dangerous chemicals that are so prevalent today. Pure&Clean products are the next generation of healthcare solutions.